senior project day 6

 Today was the start of the senior project's second week and it started with resuming my classes. The classes today covered nutrition and how to eat certain foods to reach goals, whether building muscle or trying to lose weight. The second class focused on the business aspect and legal issues that may be faced in personal training. Today I also talked to my gym owner, a twenty-three-year-old kid who started his own gym. He told me about the business behind owning a gym and the prices it cost to keep it running. He opened his gym two years ago and he told me he spent well over $700,000 to open it. He plans to open more and it is something that I could see myself doing as well in the future. Getting experience working with the trainers and talking to a business owner will prepare greatly for when I start to come up with ideas for my future in the fitness industry.

Hours:4.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

senior day 7

Senior project day 1

1st week reflection