5/18


 Today I got up and decided to take practice exam instead of classes, I learned what I will need to work on for the final exam and what sections I already have down. I also researched areas where I will have to go to take the final exam because I will need to do the final exam in person. The final exam is three hours long and is 250 questions. I took the lower body anatomy lesson today and it focused on exercises for the lower body and the best way to avoid injury because the lower body is so important. Talked about how important warming is and how there are different warm ups for different age clients. For example older clients should do more stationary joint warm ups while younger clients or athletes should more riding the bike or stretching warm ups. The last class of the online program was the psychology of personal training and how to keep yourself and your clients motivated. Some examples are having a workout buddy, family workout weekend, weight watchers and fitness classes.
hours: 6


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior project day 1

senior day 7