senior day 7

Today I worked with Luc who is a personal trainer for the Exeter Hospital, I shadowed him working with groups and single sessions. Today he had me do more example of stuff with the clients so I was showing exercises and setting up stations for future use. I brought up to Luc that I wanted to open gyms when I am older and he has a lot of experience. He has opened three business in his lifetime and two of them were gyms. His other was a cycle shop which he still owns, and he was a professional biker for ten years. He gave me some really good advice, like try to start your company younger rather than older. He also said that trial and error in business is the best way to learn. He also said something funny which was, never name your company with your name. His example was never call your business like Simons gym. The highpoint was learning all the new stuff about business and that error helps create stronger business owners.

Hours 5


ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE CENTER OF EXETER HOSPITAL - 311 Winnacunnet Rd,  Hampton, New Hampshire - Trainers - Phone Number - Classes - Yelp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior project day 1

5/18