Senior Project day 4

 Today was a continuation of my classes and going over creating specific routines to meet people's goals and body types. The lessons also covered warning signs that a client may be injured or feel pain while performing their exercises. The lessons also covered more advanced techniques like interval training and supersets. These exercises are usually used by more advanced athletes or someone who has been training for years. I also completed a practice test today which is part of the course and it has helped me to understand lessons I will need to learn before taking my final exam. Tomorrow is the first day with working clients and seeing how in person sessions are run.

Hours: 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

senior day 7

Senior project day 1

1st week reflection