Senior project day 3

 Today was the third day of the senior project and today I continued taking my online classes. Today I did three classes instead of my normal two, today the classes focused on creating programs for your clients and what you need to look for while creating their routines. I learned that client assessment is very important and when creating programs you may need to work with the client's doctor so the class also went over terms that may be used when communicating. Today also focused on injuries and how to avoid them when working with your client. It emphasized knowing your client's flexibility because this can have a major impact on injuries and with less flexibility there's a higher risk of injury. Friday I will be working in person with a personal trainer and I will be shadowing 1 on 1 client sessions and also sessions with sports teams, I will also be learning about how they create programs for their clients. 

hours: 4 .5




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

senior day 7

Senior project day 1

1st week reflection