Senior project day 1

Today was the senior project's first day, and I set up my account to get my personal training certificate. The program I will be using is called Action and they are a personal training course that a personal trainer friend of mine recommended. I plan to take online courses every day, there are fourteen each being around an hour and a half. I also met with my mentor Matt today, who is a certified trainer that works with the Exeter hospital. We met to talk over a plan and come up with some ideas that he felt would be beneficial for me to know. I plan on shadowing him during sessions, learning about on boarding with new clients, and the business aspect of personal training. The training course will take me longer than the two and half weeks I have but it will get completed. Hours completed 5.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

senior day 7

1st week reflection