Reflection 2

This week was a much better week, I fully knew how to do my project and what I needed to get done to be successful. The first week of working with the personal trainers was more shadowing and watching what they were doing. I consisted of taking more notes than actually getting to work with the clients. During this second week, I feel Luc the trainer I was working with gained trust in me to work with clients and really show the experience that I have with fitness. Classes this week were also different, the classes in the first week focused more on the real overview of what personal training is and not so much on how to be a personal trainer. This week's classes went over more on how to create programs for clients' specific needs and how to help a client achieve their goals. An interesting part I learned is that keeping the motivation for your client may be hard so you need to come up with ways to keep them motivated. This may be someone who is overweight or a younger client. . This week I learned a lot and it really has piqued my interest more in becoming a personal trainer and helping others. Something I learned about myself is that I really enjoy working with others and sharing the knowledge I have learned. I like communicating with the clients and seeing them push themselves makes me want to help them achieve their goals even more. 

Hours this week: 32.5 total hours 61


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior project day 1

senior day 7

5/18