5/22

Today I woke up and logged on to do the last day of my online classes course. The final class talked about the physiology of personal training and what it takes to keep clients engaged and focused during their training. It also went over how to keep younger clients interested, and that was to make a game out of the training and adding in competitive stuff if they are in a group. Another way to keep the clients engaged is too have a workout buddy that can push you. Sometimes when you workout with someone else if makes you push harder in your workout. Today I also did my poster board for my final presentation and pretty much finished it just need to add some finishing touches. Tomorrow I will be heading back up to Proctor and will have all my stuff completed. 

Hours: 6 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior project day 1

senior day 7

5/18