5/19

Today I worked in person with Luc who is a personal trainer at the Exeter Hospital athletic training. Today I did more stuff with the clients, like demonstrating exercises and answering some basic questions they may have. Today there was more of a range of clients, in the morning there was a Division 1 soccer player and in the afternoon there were mid to older clients. The soccer player mainly focused on agility and strength training while the older clients focused on rehabilitation or balance. I noticed that no matter their age or experience in lifting, they all did some exercises with a band. I asked why and they told me using the band helps strengthen stabilizer muscles that don’t usually get worked. I also learned about fat grip which is an attachment you can put on a barbell or kettlebell and this also helps strengthen stabilizer muscles. The highlight of the day was working with the clients and sharing some experiences that I already have and have learned from the past few weeks. 

Hours 6





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior project day 1

senior day 7

5/18